Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I want to be a baby again!


Babies nowadays are so fortunate. Spend yesterday at Marina Square with dear dear and just realised that there're kids' corner selling all babies and toddler stuff. Feel like wearing them, I wish to be a baby once again.
Causeway point with alison today, went Mothercare to exchange stuff and browse around the shop, Kiddy Palace too. Always never went to the babies' corner to see what are babies actually using now and find many things that I need to buy. But have to wait till she's born. :( I'm having the temptation to buy clothes for her already! But I can't, order from my mum. Never buy thing to wait for baby to be born, actually didn't really understand why also but no choice.
And it's time to pack all the soft toys, throw away the unwanted. Redecorate my bedroom to place the cot and cupboard/shelf to organize her stuff. I wish I was her, so I don't have to do all these! :(
Still, I'm anxious bout her arrival in late Nov. I wish to see you happy and healthy. (:
What name should I get for her? Just baobei for the time being.
Miss Tan BaoBei,
Your mummy and daddy is truely happy that we got you, wanting to see you arrive in this world strong and healthy. I wish your existance will bring our lifes lots of surprises and brighten our everyday. We Love You :)

No comments:

Post a Comment