Monday, November 8, 2010

19 more days




Getting nervous more than excited as days passes. I decide that I want to celebrate her baby shower during Christmas if I can. :) I'm being so paranoid recently due to the nervous. What's there more to be prepared I really don't know. Just hope things went on smoothly then. Baby's thing are really so cute nowadays. Got so much temptation to buy it all home! Ahhh!
Rollroll so sweet today, end work early wanted to gimme a surprise by coming home early expecting me to be shook but ended up I was sleeping soundly on the bed! Haha!
Dear, I know you are having hard times at work, but you are working hard to provide us with better life. I love you. I never wish to go back to the past we once goes through. Compromising is important and I never want the feeling of losing you again. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment