Saturday, November 6, 2010

21 more days




Yesterday was at my uncle house to celebrate my grandma advance birthday. Nothing special though. Mahjong after that with my cousin. Daddy took part in the begaining but end up losing all the chips after dong. -.- but luckily the chip only worth 11 bucks. Their rules are weird, not the same as how I played. Daddy came back yesterday and suggested to buy mahjong when all along since young, gambling is banned in my house. Yet he suggested, this prove that gambling is addicting! Haha! But nice suggestion still, I don't mind :D


Met Alison darling today to lend the basic theory book for her. I'm so determine to get my driving license! I want to drive my girl out to shopping :) along with my mum. Had frog porridge at bukit timah and headed to lot one to get my gastric pills. Hopefully can see her next wed to fix my phone.
Trying hard to enjoy my day when I still can move around freely without baby's wailing. But it's also time to prepare for her things. Searching online for postnatal massager but so far no hope for those high recommended one. Hope to get a good one eventually.
Tomorrow is rollroll's second off day. Should be having his desire, STEAMBOAT! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment