Thursday, October 21, 2010

Jack's place







Dear finally found a job to his liking and with well prospect, had Jack's place at BPP with him as a kind of celebration and he owe me a meal there too. Starter, mushroom with lobster and crab. Soup we had lobster bisque and main course was always the same for both of us, Black pepper steak, steak and fish combo. Had a filling dinner with him and hopefully he can strive well in his career. He kept his promises to give me and the princess a wonderful life and he's slowly showing us that he can do it. Although it's just the begaining but I believe he will keep his words and provide us with a good life.
Check up today at clinic for the girl, counting down one month plus. Excited. We had a bet, she's 2.2kg now and I feel she will hit 3kg when we hear her first cry. But Dear feel that she will at most hit 2.8kg. Let's see who will win. HAHAHA! I've faith in myself. Though she's arriving the earth in a month plus, but she's torturing me with gastric and some intestine problem now and then. Hopefully the one month past smoothly and let me cure my urge to see my first baby girl, lovely princess. Gonna be a chubby baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment