Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day out with mum







Daddy will always be a hero in the daughter's heart. Mummy will always be the one daughter can talk the heart out to.

Had a day out with mummy today "working", though I'm just accompanying her. Met daddy at bishan interchange, he pick us up and headed to changi to collect document. Back to bishan as daddy got to go for meeting. Had wan chai cafe with mummy and took photo to forward to my daddy to let him jealous. Haha!
A day just past like that, finally went out for a walk after rollroll last off day. I need him around to accompany me out, but sad to say, he have to work. :(
Tomorrow check up he won't be around too :( hopefully tomorrow will be the last check up I need to go, my daughter recently move so much, like busying moving house. Haha! She's urgent to come to this earth I think, just can't stop moving. I love you, rollroll and baobei! My life just revolved around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment